In accordance with the 05th International Yoga Day, Namo Gange Trust is presenting International Ayurveda sangoshthi jointly with National Ayurveda Students and Youth Association(NASYA) as part of 4th India International Yoga, Health & Wellness Expo 2019 for encouraging the understanding of Ayurveda as an incorporated approach in supporting protection of health, wellness, treatment of various diseases and all-encompassing prosperity in human being’s life.
This event of celebration is making its sound echoed at global level also. The event is organized on 11th May 2019 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi it will being composed on a premise to spread the consciousness on the advantages of Ayurveda.
- One day of Plenary and Breakout Sessions on Ayurveda Therapy, Ayurveda Asana and Guided Meditation.
- Featuring distinguished speakers from India and all over the world, who will present their research findings and training methodologies demonstrating the benefits of Ayurveda towards Wellness and Mindfulness.
- To update the learning on emerging trends of research in Ayurveda in cure of diseases.
- To empower organizations and associations involved in Ayurveda to attempt quality research in this industry
- Enhance the awareness about Ayurveda
- Round up Panel Discussions at evening with Q & A.
- Opportunity to mingle with Speakers, Researchers and Ayurveda Teachers Informally.
- To Understand the Role of system of activity of Ayurveda medications in diseases.
- To propel youth professionals & experts to take up subjective research work in these disciplines.
- To develop confidence among newly ayurvedic doctors.
For more details: