Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) Authority has announced that Visiting Doctor’s including Physicians, Dentists, and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) practitioners from other countries can enter the UAE, and can work up to three clinical facilities inside the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) free economic zone. One can attain a 2 year visa and licence for the same which is will be sponsered by DHCC.
- Doctors can work for two years, once they obtain the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from DHCC and can enter into a contract with a clinical facility which can be obtained from abroad.
- The new licence will allow to work with up to three clinical facilities situated within the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
- Professionals can also sponsor their families during the licence’s validity period.
- Visa and licence is issued for 2 years which will be sponsered by DHCC.
- Eligible doctors can apply from Jan 20th to Jan 31st with a discounted special Arab Health license fee rate.
- For visa application https://www.dhcr.gov.ae/en/E-Services
- TOLL FREE800-HEALTH-(432584)
- E-MAIL[email protected]
- Fax- +97143838359
DHCC is launched in 2002 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.DHCC comprises two phases. The Phase 1 which is 4.1 million square feet situated in Oud Metha which is dedicated to healthcare and medical education. Phase 2, which occupies 22 million square feet in Al Jadaf and overlooks the historic Dubai Creek, is dedicated to wellness. Currently, visiting professionals can practise temporarily within the free zone for three months by obtaining a licence from DHCC with the option to extend for additional three months.Further details are to be outed by Jan 20th .